• show-popup

Shares 0

USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

Company Cash Advance
Product / Service Loans Online
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 506

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)
Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.
I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!
This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"
Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?
Watch out all :upset 2e09ec3

Comments (90) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 90 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 20, 2013

The sheriff had told me there is a great chance, we wont see our money again but you should report it

Oct 07, 2013
308 536-6733 this is the number to 308 536 6733 :?

(308) 536-6733 they're using this number two
they call me today at work told me I was going to go to jail for unpaid bill
I called the police when I got out of work told him what happened

(308) 536-6733 there's using this number too
I got called today

Oct 16, 2013  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I was actually told about obtaining a greedot money
pack funny thing is he ask me to give him the number after
I get the card. Smh not falling for it. $200 is wht :eek he wants to see that I can pay my
Monthly payments. Iam not going to be a fool I will just block there
number 951-530-9447
Reply to motherof3

Oct 07, 2013
Just called me said i was going to jail for not paying.loan i asked who was loan with and gabe me a bs name he said u cant find them on website

308 5366733 was the number it even had 011 infront the first time

Oct 03, 2013
I received a phone call last week, they left a vm stating he was from Houston Lawfirm. Then I received a phone call today from Wilson and Griffin Lawfirm stating that I would go to jail in the next 24 hrs if I did not give them $786. I was also told to go to walmart and purchase a greendot card and call back Shawn Williams (who sounds middle eastern BTW)and give him the 14 digit # on the back. But I could not find the Law firm on the internet while I was talking to him. The new # 308-536-6733. But they still call from numerous #'s.
Reply to Pissedpina

Oct 01, 2013  from Columbia, South Carolina
I had the same place send me "loan documents" to fill out and receive mine immediately as well. I called my local branch to confirm cause it didn't feel right and of course like you said, SCAM. Glad you and I both had the sense to look into this.
Reply to troyce

Oct 01, 2013  from White Marsh, Maryland
Thanks to all of you for your information. The latest# they are using is 323-325-8520.
Reply to Nino

Sep 26, 2013  from Reno, Nevada
I was also scammed by this. These people are now calling me claiming that they wrok for some law firm (Smith and Myers) and that im going to jail in the next 24 hours. Every person that I have talked with has what sems to be a middle eastern accent. I did do some homework before handing over $500 in total, and everything looked pretty legit. I feel its easy for these *** bags to get people because many people like myself are desparate to make ends meet and fall for this. I filled a local police report along with a report with the FGI IC3 report i believe. This is a very low thing to do and I really cant believe these people can sleep at night. People dont believe them your not going to jail no matter how convincing they seem to be. JT
Reply to JT

Sep 24, 2013
I had the same issue happen to me today, Ms. Lisa Williams for $1500...I ended up telling her that I was not interested because I was not feeling comfortable about it, but, my concern is that they have my bank information now...they cant or haven't removed any funds from your account have they?
Reply to Anger

Sep 21, 2013
yessss its a came dont fall for it I just been a victom sumhow I wish I could get tha coins I sent to them bak I sent to des people I sent des people coins two times n neva recieved a dime

Sep 20, 2013
Cash advance america is a scam...the so called manager/supervisor told me he wanted to do nasty things to me in from of my husband...the number i got for them was 1-888-270-0136...i found out the scam is out of Wilmington DE...I contacted the government.

Sep 20, 2013  from Orlando, Florida
I got scammed by Fast cash 407-309-7419 for $730 in Moneypak and western union for a loan!!! Im upset and want these bastards caught and jailed and be required to pay back people money!!! BE AWARE: THESE PEOPLE AND PHONE NUMBER IS A SCAM!!!!
Reply to tooashamed

Sep 17, 2013
Isn't there anything that can stop these phone calls from coming?
Reply to MyMistake

Sep 16, 2013  from Churchton, Maryland
Same here. i received a call from the same company and they wanted almost $300 of my money put on a prepaid card. he said all he needed was the 14 digy numbers on the back of the card. i automatically saaid no thank you and hung up. big forgery.
Reply to smart enough to know

Sep 06, 2013
Do not use this - its a Scam!! They call you numberous times telling you you've been approved for a loan, then have be purchase a $300 green.dot money card to give to them for verification. ***!! Its all a SCAM so if you get any calls from this company with guys who sound middle eastern or indian, HANG UP!! 1-888-270-0136 "Cash Advance" UPSET but will be happy when these guys are behind bars!!
Reply to Willseekjustice123

Aug 29, 2013  from Lancaster, Texas
Oh god these people calling me from numerous numbers i may have to change my number soon theres no way i could fall for it cause they have the wrong name but its so annoying they wont stop *** calling :(
Reply to Kay

Read next Cash Advance complaint

screwed over

Was told i was approved for a five thousand dollar loan.Needed to show verification that i had the m...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Cash Advance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug