• show-popup

Shares 0

Canada Vet Care ... Beware its a SCAM!

Company Canada Vet Care
Product / Service Frontline
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Pet Medicine
Views 208
Monetary Loss

Bought some Frontline on 2/17/2011, and today is 3/29/2011, still no product or explanation as to why it takes 1.5 months to deliver something.Representative wouldn't honor the agreement in the confirmation email stating that if product wasn't received within 21 business days I would be refunded.

Rather, representative decided it better to argue with me over what the actual day count was and that I would be entitled to a refund after 25 business days, even though that completely contradicted what was written in confirmation email. Needless to say, its beyond 25 business days now and still nothing. This company is 100% false and misleading and, as everyone before me has stated on this blog, is absolutely a SCAM! Do not buy anything from this company and tell your friends as well, unless you want to throw some $$$ into the wind as I did.

Your better off dealing with a reputable power seller on eBay rather than with this bunch of knuckleheads...But good luck to you if you decide to purchase from them anyway, you'll need it... 2e1558b

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 02, 2013
Having same issue and customer service obviously not able to speak English. My loss was $90 but the credit union will file a complaint so my card can be reversed.
Reply to Jo

Aug 23, 2013
I purchased Frontline Plus from canadavetcare. One for dogs and one for cats. About 10 to 12 days later I bathed my dogs and they were COVERED in fleas. Contacted Company & they refuse to refund my money. They want me to pay for shipping & will give me a refund for unused pippets. This is a total rip off scam!
Reply to Pat

Jul 05, 2013  from Barrie, Ontario
I have bought from this company once, a thing of cat flea meds and a thing of dog flea meds. The dogs flea meds arrived within 2 weeks along with a letter stating that the second set of meds were being sent from another location to save money. About a week or so after that, it came in the mail. No problems :)
Reply to Anonymous

Apr 17, 2011
Well, just wanted to provide an update for this horrible service called Canada Vet Care... Its now 4/17, and a total of 60 days have officially come and gone, and still no product and still no refund. If this doesnt make it amply evident that this service is a complete scam, then I dont think any amount of evidence would convince you. Canada Vet Care = complete scam, 100% fraudulent company.
Reply to festerpug007

Read next Canada Vet Care complaint

No Refund. Nothing but Indians trying to get you...

Ordered something, canceled it the same day.Said refund would take 3 days.It's been fourteen. My rec...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Canada Vet Care.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug