• show-popup

Company Cabelas
Location Elmhurst, Illinois
Category Shopping
Views 149

I went to a Cabelas In Hoffman Estates, il one recent Saturday and my son asked if we could bring in our dog.They said yes.

When we brought him in a women emplyee told us it was a mistake and dogs are not allowd because they make fudge (this store does not have a restaurant). But, at the same time Cabelas had several dogs in the store near the front supporting a dog rescue. I told them Bass Pro Shops not only allow dogs but encourage dogs and they also have food being made and a restaurant. I buy a lot of items from Cabelas every year from guns to camping equipment to clothing, but I have made the decision not to shop Cabelas anymore.

I will go to Bass Pro Shops and Gander Mountain for now on instead of Cabelas.Sometimes it makes me courious as to who are the brainiacs in management who make poor, unintelligent decisions and still get paid? 2ffe0f6

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 29, 2013  from Madison, Wisconsin
To heck with anyone with a pet allergies, I want my dog in the store! I'm more important than you are!!
Reply to Jack of All Aces

Sep 23, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
Eww wouldn't want to see or step in your dog' *** or pee. Thankfully no dogs are let loose except help dogs. :p
Reply to Nethan

Read next Cabelas complaint

Cabela's Visa ditches loyal customer

I aquired a Cabels's Visa a lil over 2 yrs ago.I had 700+ credit score.I am a bi-weekly paid person....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Cabelas.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug