• show-popup

Location Eagan, Minnesota
Category Cafes and Restaurants
Views 22
Monetary Loss

My sisters and I wanted to go to Buca for my husbands birthday.We had a coupon for $10 off if you spend $20.

I called to ask if we could use 4, (my sisters had one too I was told we could. upon arrival I checked with the waitress again and she said no, but I explained we had called and talked to a manager, she said it would be ok.

when It came time to pay, of course they wouldn't take the 4 coupons they only took 2-It makes me so mad that we were told they would, then declined after we were there and ordered.We will never go back( our bill was over $200. 2d5ad32

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 24, 2011
I totally agree with Tom. Maybe you should of took your husband to Mc Donalds for his birthday. They might let you use 4 coupons. I bet your the type of trash that goes to a nice restraunt, tries to use 4 coupons, complains about everything, and then leaves a really *** tip.
Reply to Mandy

Jun 17, 2011
Next time try the Olive Garden broke ***
Reply to Tom

Read next Buca Di Beppo complaint

Ridiculous overcharges

I called Buca and some takeout food.I asked if they could do two Marsala *** instead of the normal t...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Buca Di Beppo.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug