• show-popup

Shares 0

Boston Note agreed they owe my money

• by   Nov 12, 2013
  • Review #: 457346
Company Boston Note
Product / Service Failure To Pay Load Settlements
Category Finances
Views 10
Monetary Loss

Back in July 2011 I closed a “Note Deal” with Boston Note, Tyngsboro, MA. they were to pay me $1300.00 finder’s fee. I have attempted to collect these fees for over two years. I even contacted BBB complaint # 8797527 that went nowhere. Boston Note is good a fooling people.

In March 2013 I finally filed a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office in Massachusetts (which can be verified by calling 617-727-8400). Boston Note agreed they did owe me the money and agreed to make payments. They were to make three payments beginning July, August & September 2013. Here it is the second week of November 2013 (two years) and I have not received anything. I do not live close to Boston so it isn’t good business since for me to travel to take them to Court for the dollars involved.

I do feel it is my duty to inform any individual thinking of doing business with Boston Note Company (a Subsidiary of Anie Publishing Corp) of their deceptive practices.
2efb7c9

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Boston Note.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug