• show-popup

Product / Service Magizine
Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 176

I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.

This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?

Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired. 2e9cb07

Comments (20) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 30, 2012  from Lexington, Kentucky
I was going to subscribe to this Magazine today (Birds and Bloom) but after reading all the complaints, I think I'll pass and go with another publisher.

To all of you out there, thanks for the warning before others have problems too.
Reply to Animal lover

Nov 13, 2012
I ordered Birds and Blooms through Publishers Clearing House. The name they used was Donna DENEEFF. Then I received what looked like a bill from your company which I paid using my name D. DENEEF. It must have been a promotion because I paid $10 for a year. Later I received a bill from PCH which I also paid. So, I believe I have another year's subscription still to come. Right ?

Oct 03, 2012
sent you a check on 9 9 2012 for 15.00 for my grandsons in college sta tx if you can not honor this do not send me no more mail :(
Reply to sam barbour

Oct 03, 2012
Reply to sam barbour

Aug 30, 2012
Well I thought I was the only one having trouble with the magazine, but to my surprise I am not. This is unreal on the amount of people having trouble and these are the only ones who take the time to send in their complants. It appears as if this company does not have a good leader at all, if this person was, then it would straighten out. Businesses like this cannot go but so long and it will fold at the expense of the management. No company should have complaints like this, it's not good business! I love the magazine, but it needs a good leader to straighten out. Then you will see good comments instead of negative. My email is richardedmartin@yahoo.com
Reply to Richard Martin

Aug 07, 2012
I am writing to let you know I do not want to renew my subscription for Donald Martin
Reply to carolyn waddington

Aug 04, 2012
Received notice for renewal for dtr. Susan Gaspar, check sent you July 17, #1311, did you get it?
Please respond e mail cunucu7@Embarqmail.com
Reply to Magdalene Miannay

Aug 03, 2012
I sent Check # 8448 at least a week ago for the renewal of Birds & Blooms for

George Weatherly #1281129
Eastham Unit
2665 Prison Rd 1
Lovelady TX 75851

You have the # 1381129 so I need you to correct this to # 1281129. I have been paying for this wonderful magazine for many, many years. I don't know why the number was changed after so many years. Could you please let me know when you make the correction. I do not want him to miss an issue!!
Reply to Verba McMillan

Jun 29, 2012
Very annoying Subscription practices and hard to get on line to check the status of account. I found out that there are 2 different magazines. One is the original Birds and Blooms-issue is every other month and then there is the Birds and Blooms EXTRA.......issues are every month. Dont be confused. That is why you will be getting 2 different bills.

Then you have to notice if your subscription is with Birds and Bloom OR WITH REIMAN PUBLICATIONS. That is who you are having trouble with the threats. I only PAY Birds and Bloom. I have 7 gifts and finally renewed them all on the same month. Whew.......
Reply to Dawn Ajax

Jun 27, 2012
was getting 2 subscriptions one to Pat Jorgensen, must be a gift, and 1 to Wayne Jorgensen,(the one I have ordered for years). Let the gift one run out, but renewed The Wayne Jorgensen one..was good for several years yet..NOW get notice of last issue ans have only received 1 issue for thelast months...What happened to my original subcription?????
Reply to Wayne Jorgensen

Apr 19, 2012
We sent our payment March 23.Stop sending us renewal notices.What do you mean my next to the last issue will soon be in the mail?
rock.room@att.net
marie cypher
Reply to marie cypher

Feb 16, 2012
I sent you a check on 9-27-2011 for $21.98 and
it cleared the bank on 10-05-2011 that was a
renewal for one year plus 8 more months FREE.
Now you say I only have two more issues??????

Got a renewal in Jan for one year @ $12.98 and
another one today. Please review your renewal
practices and inform me exactly when my sub-
scription will actually end Please. We enjoy the book.Please respond to my E-mail address.
Reply to Ralph L Ferri

Feb 10, 2012
I made an online payment. $19.98 buy one year and get 1 year free. Never got an issue. Yet several renewal notices.
Reply to Glenn Saulsbury

Oct 17, 2011
I keep getting notices to renew, my records shows that renewal is not up til July 2012. Why do I have trouble every time I renew? You say I have 2 more mag coming before it runs out.. If that is the case I will NOT EVER renew . I never have any trouble with any other mag, just this company..Your company is so confusing as soon as I renew we get notices to renew again.
Reply to Linda Smith

Sep 21, 2011
I've noticed this, as well. You have to be alert when it comes to Birds & Blooms renewal notices.
Reply to Kevin Dwyer

Jul 18, 2011
I sent my check for $19.97 on June 6,2011,please review this for me and send me an email on this matter.nanajean1@bellsouth.net
Reply to Jean McIntyre

Mar 29, 2011
Seems like I am not the only one having "renew or subscription will expire" problems.
I renewed for 20 months in January 2011 and I have received at least 2 notices since ten threatening expiration unless I pay again. Why can't the notices stop, once the check clears the bank?
All I can say is?\"Keep a copy of your check, and info on when it cleared. You will probably need it eventually.
Reply to Linda

Aug 06, 2010
Your expiration date should be on the address label on your magazine. They only send out the "renewal" notices to get you to renew again or to get someone else to SUBSCRIBE not perscribe.
Reply to AL

Read next Birds and Blooms complaint

Birds and Blooms magazine subscription problem

In January 2010 I ordered a subscription for my mother. After about two months she had not recieved...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Birds and Blooms.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug