• show-popup

Location San Francisco, California
Category Building Services
Views 71
Monetary Loss

I have subscribed with bidclerk for last 12 months, at the beginning, I was told my contract was month to month basis, last month they renew my contract with out me knowing and started to charge me more for one service that is worthless, had this service hoping I could get some work, but their contacts never answer phones or emails,it is only good for others to contact you to sell you merchandise you do not need. Bottom line Bidclerk is a rip off do not let them get you.Paid a whole year and never got any work from their site.And be overcareful they are going to sign you up without you know into a year contract, and if try to get off they are going to charge for that.
2e2eff7

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 26, 2012
Check out www.bidproconnect.com, it is a 100% FREE WAY TO FIND LOCAL LEADS!! As a Project Professional, No more paying for leads, no monthly subscriptions, no hidden costs or fees. Unlimited access! Exposure to thousands of projects with no limit to number of leads, bids, or awarded jobs. With no limitations, BidProConnect allows you to be as successful as you want to be. Everything you need to find leads, communicate, bid, and be awarded jobs all in one convenient location! No need to leave your home or office, everything you need is right at your finger tips. Did I say it is free? A free place for you to advertise your business with no hidden costs or paid upgrades. Check it out at www.bidproconnect.com
Are you looking to post a project? You are able to post projects, add photos, a description, upload documents, set a closing date, communicate with new project professionals through forums and direct messages, view bids and award your project to the best project professional for your job. In addition, you can also search and filter through project professionals in your area, view their information, reviews, photos, credentials, documents, and invite the project professionals you like to bid on your project! BidProConnect gives you an easy way to find project professionals in your area, and also gives project professionals an easy way to find you, all in one place. Completing your project just got a whole lot easier!
Check it out, www.bidproconnect.com!
Reply to www.bidproconnect.com

Feb 23, 2012
Thanks for the warning..I was going to sign up with BidClerk then I decided to do some research...really glad I did. BidClerk.com isn't for me! :roll
Reply to Queencreekmom

Read next BidClerk complaint

BidClerk is a liar!

BidClerk is one of the worst companies. It can not help at all. You can get those leads easily from...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about BidClerk.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug