• show-popup

Product / Service Voucher Purchase
Location Saint Catharines, Ontario
Category Luxury / Jewelry
Views 20

I purchased a Moolala.com daily deal voucher for the Rainbow Loom kit from Belleza Jewelry.Dec 7th was the transaction date, Dec 9 I was charged shipping for the item.

I rec'd an email a few days before Christmas stating they were overwhelmed with orders and if you didn't receive a tracking number by the end of business that day, you would not get it in time for Christmas. I understood. Two weeks pass by, and another email comes to say "oops, sorry, we are not honouring Moolala or DealChicken vouchers, so email them for refunds. We will be issuing shipping refunds." I emailed and called, and called and emailed, to no avail.

Weeks later and I still have no shipping refund. I have long since rec'd my refund from Moolala.com for the initial voucher purchase. How many times can you do daily deals and then get overwhelmed and reneg!? Honestly, it's bad business.

I have filed fraud reports with Mastercard.

I am not alone.It was NOT the dailydeal site, it was Belleza who did not honour or follow up with their services. 2e9c9b2

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 31
The exact same thing has happened to me and to another person I know (they were the one who told me about the Rainbow Loom deal at Moolala). We have both received refunds from Moolala, and have had to file fraud reports with our credit card companies to get the shipping charges refunded.
I hope enough people read this and other reports on Belleza so they are put out of business!
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Belleza Jewelry complaint

Add me to the list of complaints!

My story is the same as everyone else's. I ordered a breast cancer bracelet on Deal Chicken from Be...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Belleza Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug