Belleza Jewelry - Unprofessional, bad service, fraudulent
I purchased a Moolala.com daily deal voucher for the Rainbow Loom kit from Belleza Jewelry.Dec 7th was the transaction date, Dec 9 I was charged shipping for the item.
I rec'd an email a few days before Christmas stating they were overwhelmed with orders and if you didn't receive a tracking number by the end of business that day, you would not get it in time for Christmas. I understood. Two weeks pass by, and another email comes to say "oops, sorry, we are not honouring Moolala or DealChicken vouchers, so email them for refunds. We will be issuing shipping refunds." I emailed and called, and called and emailed, to no avail.
Weeks later and I still have no shipping refund. I have long since rec'd my refund from Moolala.com for the initial voucher purchase. How many times can you do daily deals and then get overwhelmed and reneg!? Honestly, it's bad business.
I have filed fraud reports with Mastercard.
I am not alone.It was NOT the dailydeal site, it was Belleza who did not honour or follow up with their services.129b744e review #472656
You may also like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Received item. This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old! Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75. The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."