Belleza Jewelry - Unprofessional, bad service, fraudulent
I purchased a Moolala.com daily deal voucher for the Rainbow Loom kit from Belleza Jewelry.Dec 7th was the transaction date, Dec 9 I was charged shipping for the item.
I rec'd an email a few days before Christmas stating they were overwhelmed with orders and if you didn't receive a tracking number by the end of business that day, you would not get it in time for Christmas. I understood. Two weeks pass by, and another email comes to say "oops, sorry, we are not honouring Moolala or DealChicken vouchers, so email them for refunds. We will be issuing shipping refunds." I emailed and called, and called and emailed, to no avail.
Weeks later and I still have no shipping refund. I have long since rec'd my refund from Moolala.com for the initial voucher purchase. How many times can you do daily deals and then get overwhelmed and reneg!? Honestly, it's bad business.
I have filed fraud reports with Mastercard.
I am not alone.It was NOT the dailydeal site, it was Belleza who did not honour or follow up with their services.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75. The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "Iam a 49 yearold male, I left the Skytrain at New Westminster Station, and went to the Safeway at - #220, 800 Carnarvon St New Westminster, BC, I started shopping,..."