Belleza Jewelry - Unprofessional, bad service, fraudulent
I purchased a Moolala.com daily deal voucher for the Rainbow Loom kit from Belleza Jewelry.Dec 7th was the transaction date, Dec 9 I was charged shipping for the item.
I rec'd an email a few days before Christmas stating they were overwhelmed with orders and if you didn't receive a tracking number by the end of business that day, you would not get it in time for Christmas. I understood. Two weeks pass by, and another email comes to say "oops, sorry, we are not honouring Moolala or DealChicken vouchers, so email them for refunds. We will be issuing shipping refunds." I emailed and called, and called and emailed, to no avail.
Weeks later and I still have no shipping refund. I have long since rec'd my refund from Moolala.com for the initial voucher purchase. How many times can you do daily deals and then get overwhelmed and reneg!? Honestly, it's bad business.
I have filed fraud reports with Mastercard.
I am not alone.It was NOT the dailydeal site, it was Belleza who did not honour or follow up with their services.review #472656
You may also like
- "I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery. But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I..."
- "I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle. It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong. I upgraded..."
- "On May 29, 2015 @ around 8:40 pm I went to Michael Kors outlet in Crossiron Mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I purchased a handbag for my mother's birthday (receipt included). While..."
- "I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about..."
- "Ordered a 'towel wrap dress', paid $25 dollars, supposedly worth $75. The fabric was the cheapest possible and the arm holes were too small for me, even though it was..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time. I..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."