Belleza Jewelry - Add me to the list of complaints!
My story is the same as everyone else's. I ordered a breast cancer bracelet on Deal Chicken from Belleza at the end of October. I've received a couple of emails from Belleza saying they're overwhelmed with orders but will be shipping my bracelet. I've even emailed them a couple of times to give them the opportunity to rectify the situation before I contact my credit card company.
I just got off the phone with my credit card company and have received credit from them for the purchase price. Simple as that. I would hope that NOBODY ordered from Belleza Jewelry after reading all of these complaints and they go out of business. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm now going to issue a formal complaint with Deal Chicken.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17...."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."