• show-popup

Shares 0

Bellalabs is a scam!!! I want my money back!

Company Bellalabs
Product / Service Bellalabs Facial Cream
Category Cosmetics and Toiletries
Views 89
Monetary Loss

I saw Bellalabs ad on the internet under Dr.Oz and saw it on his TV show also.

I thought I would try it for $4.99 trail size...why not? I want to get rid of my facial wrinkles like everybody else and what would trying it hurt? I tried Bellalabs wrinkle cream, did not like it since I saw no difference in three weeks, called them and told them and sent it back they way they told me to. I know they got the package because I tracked it!

They refuse to refund my $89.00 that they charged me after the trial size amount!

They stole my money, committed fraud because they told me they would credit my account, and they will not talk to me now.I am MORE THAN PISSED!!! 30600c0

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 22  from Tulsa, Oklahoma
Another victim. I too ordered the $4.95 trial and had that and $87.83 charged to my account. Called after receiving the bill and told them I didn't want anything else from their company. They will make millions out of people who thing they have a trial and end up paying 18 times that. I hope someone puts a stop to this false advertising.
Reply to Barb

Oct 02, 2013  from Roseville, California
I was concerned about the complaints with Bella Labs after I ordered a free trial. I called and spoke with a young lady named Tiffany. She was wonderful and explained the free trial and the product return policy in detail. I REALLY like this product and the more I use it the happier I am. I was also offered a discount of my first order. What an amazing thing, right?? Glad I read your complaints totally made my day to prove you all wrong. Thanks Tiffany and everyone at Bella Labs !!!!
Reply to Dayna

Read next Bellalabs complaint

Bella abs free trial...not!

I too fell for it, same thing 4.99 trial size, does nothing, skin cream, then my card was charged th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Bellalabs.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug