• show-popup

Shares 0

Belkin - Wireless router doesn't work?

Company Belkin
Product / Service Wireless Router
Location Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Category Accessories and programs
Views 17

I called Belkin approximately 6 months ago and had to have them walk me through the reset of my router.Now the router is not working again, I got on their website and "chatted" thru the process again.

The technician was fairly helpful from what I could tell. She said I should be up and running again. I got on my computer to try it. Much to my dismay, the router still wasn't working.

I called Belkin and told them it still wasn't connecting to the internet and my internet connection was working fine. They took me thru a series of steps to tell me that my router is working and they could not help me any more. I told them obviously it isn't working because my internet connection was fine the router just wasn't doing its job. She said if I needed any more help I would have to pay for it.

I have had this router for 11 months and should not have this problem this many times. I went to Walmart and bought a different brand at a comparable price, went home hooked it up and it worked perfectly.

I won't ever buy another Belkin product.Not even a phone case. 2dea640

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 01  from Columbia, Kentucky
These things are trial and error. Your solution was to buy a different brand. That's the proper course of action. Belkin is no better or worse than other brands. It is all in the production of these things---made very cheaply in Asia somewhere and sold for a premium in the USA. Sometimes they are of good quality and at other times just plain junk.
Reply to nikalseyn

Read next Belkin complaint

Endless phone transfers for simple warranty claim

I spent 3 hours today trying to contact Belkin by phone for a simple warranty claim with a surge pro...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Belkin.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug