• show-popup

Product / Service Insurance Coverage
Location Glendale, California
Category Employment Agencies
Views 117

as seriously injured worker I have had 4 years of denials for treatment, that's well documented by all the doctors I've seen.Doctors have written major complaint letters and referenced BBSI's disregard for the (AME)"s recommendations for treatment.

This insurance company BBSI, has been willfully negiligent to my personal well-being, and in contempt for The Agreed Medical Examiner. I do not intend to switch Doctors for the third time, because BBSI disagrees with prescribed treatments by the attending physicians.

In a attempt to resolve these issues complaints have been forwarded to attorneys,review boards and commisions that regulate insurance matters. 2dc0392

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 17, 2013  from Santa Maria, California
No surprise at the poor treatment. I used to work for the company which does everything it can to stay one step ahead of its loses if you win fair treatment, they lose.
Reply to Oscar

Feb 25, 2011
I agree and I have gone through the same treatment with this so called workers comp of a company. I am exactly where you were when you posted this. I have reviewed the waste of money video;'s that they spent money on acompolishing nothing, and in the mean time my nevers are getting beyond reapir. I believe that is their goal anyway.
Reply to Tript

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about BBSI.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug