Bath Fitter's reply to mtn
↳ In response to: Bath Fitter did not honor warranty
Bath Fitter reply
Thanks for sharing your experience, we appreciate it. Were you able to reach the local office to get the assistance you needed? If you need further help, please write us at email@example.com - Thanks!d643595
Had an experience with Bath Fitter? Submit review about this company ›7
You may also like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "My spouse purchase at local store and worked fine until it rebooted self and lost all my stuff so I figured turn off ad fix when I can and all..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."