• show-popup

Location San Antonio, Texas
Category Schools
Views 102
Monetary Loss

We just had the most unpleasant experience at BARBIZON SCAM SCHOOL / IPAS Company with the cross eyed director named LESLIE GONZALES - she was pushy like the most miserable, garbage used car salesperson you could imagine.It looks to me like barbizon / IPAS ( IPAC SCAM ) hires only miserable lying kind of people out there to run the sales and to be on the sales team - save you family from these crooks PASS ON IPAS !!!

if you are in the position to get out of any contract with them - do it.

you will see that the product is really NOTHING.they sell a dream and they do not deliver a thing. 2ff7988

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 12, 2011
Barbizon was great for us but the IPAC Classes were NOT!

They lie, they expect for you to come up with tons of money on short notice, and more!

Why do you have so many names?

We got disenrolled because they claimed we weren't paying but we were making a payment the entire time!

Contract yeah that snaother issue! They broke that wtrying to make us pay before the due date! I have emails to compare to the contract to prove ths! They don't tel you its due in full before you attend the conference until a week prior!

Also we were told while attending to never ask the instuctors questions, never to talk to them eer again! So i can't ask questions now???

RUN FAR AWAY

I have proof of everything and even proof emails were being deleted with out be read!
Reply to IPAS/IPAC/IPAA/ Barbizon Schoo

Mar 11, 2011
I was told that attending the showcase is free!?!?
I'm so confused by all of the mixed reviews I've been hearing.
Reply to ???????

Jan 31, 2011
Hi Michelle,

We are very sorry to hear about this. We can assure you this will be addressed with this Barbizon location. We would like to speak with you further so we can find out more about the situation and effectively address the situation with the people involved and Barbizon location. We would also like to try and make this right for you. Again our apology. Please email us at parents@barbizonmodeling.com
Reply to Barbizon Modeling and Acting C

Read next Barbizon Modeling School complaint

Barbizons the biggest mistake I ever made.

I know there's a lot of parents out there complaining but here is an actual kids point of view...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Barbizon Modeling School.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug