• show-popup

Shares 0

Avas Flowers - No action, just nothing.

• by   Feb 07, 2013
  • Review #: 382510
Company Avas Flowers
Product / Service Flowers Delivery
Location Portland, Oregon
Category Flowers / Florist
Views 1
Monetary Loss

I ordered flowers for overnight delivery on 2/1.The weren't ever shipped and via the UPS tracking I could see for days that there hadn't been any action at all.

I received a "How was our service?" Style form email on 2/3 and immediately responded that they hadn't even been shipped and that I wanted the delivery fee refunded. A response from the company said that they were sorry and that the charged were reversed. Called 2/4 because it still hadn't shipped and was reassured by Jennifer, a representative, that they would be guaranteed to be received by the following afternoon...she also doubled the size of the vase and reconfirmed my refund. It's been three days and nothing has happened.

I have called, emailed, and rues he'd out a number of times. Jennifer no longer answers her extension. I finally was able to speak to someone after four or five times calling and being routed to a hold ***. I explained my story and he said he'd be happy to help.

He put me on "hold," which actually was back in the *** and eventual,y disconnected.I just contacted my bank to dispute the charges and will do anything in my power to expose this company as fraudulent. 2e16820

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Avas Flowers complaint

Dave Trimpe

First, I got only half of the flowers I ordered, second, they were brown and appeared to be half dea...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Avas Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug