• show-popup

Shares 0

ATT - went to Haiti called AT&T was told since I was only making a couple of calls it was not necessary to buy a package no data can be used in Haiti Google does not work and my bill went up $200

• by   Jan 28
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 473247
Company ATT
Product / Service Service Billing
Location Coral Springs, Florida
Category Media
Views 22

Back on January 7th receiveda text message from AT&T that I used 92% of my data for billing period ending 1/14/14.My bill came up to $200 higher.

When I contacted Att only to be told that the 2 days I was away I used more than $200 if data even though in Haiti Google and Facebook do not work I demanded an adjustment to my bill. I did not know you get charge for data while using roaming he did not have an explanation. 3 months ago I shipped a
Phone to my daughter all if a sudden I am getting charge for AT&T navigation I realize they automatically charge you even though it was not even an app on her phone.

Checking my bill I realize they were charging it anyway and you had to call to cancel.Thieves thieves read your bill carefully and pay attention
30b44a6

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 29  from Auburn, Massachusetts
at&t navigation is an app you have to agree to the charges when it launches. so you should blame your daughter not at&t about that one.
and just because facebook & google didn't work does not mean you weren't using up data of some type. i'd look into a better plan because $200 is a huge amount of $$$ for data. *** I had a 10gb plan and went over by 3 gb and cost only another $45. so someone on your line/plan was obviously using the phone/tablet for a lot more than you were let to know about.
Reply to notgivingit

Read next ATT complaint

Their ATT Tech service is not very good-unhappy...

I pay over $100 a month for ATT telephone and my DSL on my computer.Also pay an extra $15 a month fo...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about ATT.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug