• show-popup

Location Los Angeles, California
Category Cellular Phone
Views 26
Monetary Loss

I have been a so called customer for a few years and decided to upgrade my 2 IPhone 4's 32G's to a IPhone 5 32G's.So I go in the store and ask the rep how much to upgrade.

He tells me 300.00 each with a new contract. So I said that that's the same deal ANYBODY gets that walks into the store and he says yes. So I ask where's my perk for being a "valued customer" and how can you call that a UPGRADE. So he informs me that that's the deal for anybody.

So I ask myself hmmmm they talk about this great UPGRADE but WHY.

Well I walked across the street to Sprint and got both phones and activated for 375.00 So I believe AT&T don't have a clue what "valued customer" is all about....Xmetalrocker 2f2954c

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 24, 2013
Well don't YOU feel entitled? ATT gives the same upgrade pricing to everyone who's eligible for an upgrade to make it fair for everyone who is a customer with an upgrade available. If you don't like the discount, you can quit crying and buy the iPhone outright for $750.

Oh, what's that? You don't want to? Oh well isn't that just a shame.
Reply to PeterATT

Feb 24, 2013
Haha, peter you lost another two loyal costumers. Shame on you!!!
Reply to fixya

Read next ATT complaint

Do not trust AT&T

I was going to ditch my cable provider togo with Direct TV, and AT&T would have been my new HSI...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about ATT.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug