• show-popup

Shares 0

ATT - AT&T MANAGEMENT CONTACT INFO!

Company ATT
Product / Service Mobility Billing
Location Dallas, Texas
Category Media
Views 225

Tired of hang ups, long wait times or being transferred to the pathetic AT&T outsourced customer service department in India? Here is a direct contact for all your billing, service, contractual or device issues. AT&T is by far the industry leader in horrendous service & this allows thousands of customers a direct contact to assist in these matters.

PATRICK ALBRIGHT (ATTSI) pa2938@att.com / 314-331-9802 (DIRECT LINE)

Please pass on this info to anyone/everyone so AT&T customers can finally get a direct, service contact instead of rude, lying, non-cooperative morons!

Donald Wartluft (Team Manager - icare3@amcustomercare. att-mail.com) 918-204-1116 & Ifeanyi Bellamy (Donald's supervisor - icare2@amcustomercare.
att-mail.com) 918-204-4237 2f295ff

Comments (10) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 12, 2012
I have made arrangments for payment but we are still having problems with payment. We tried to contact the same department but we where unable dew to service agents not transfering the call. Please contactCandelario Montoya for further arrangments please 915-319-7226
Reply to microbond sealant solutions ll

Sep 10, 2012
:roll I recently removed the "man" of the house du to physical abuse .. knowing how much I resent the cable companies, one of his departing games was to have all our services switched to cable
I find out and call to return to at&t .. despite both our names being on the bill in this same house .. for four years, I am told I have to "start over" .. new account & number.
I had forgotten what a complete NIGHTMARE it was four plus years ago when I first had the house switched to at&t .. a landline and internet .. hours on the phone, countless tech visits .. and still could never pay my bill online, because it said our account "does not exist"
And now .. it has begun again .. THREE DIF TECHS ...STILL NO PHONE OR INTERNET .. being billed for service SINCE MID AUGUST
Reply to Lace

Mar 09, 2012
I am so poorly satisfied with my AT&T service. Please take a moment of your time to read this.

In November 2011 I moved from the bay area to Sacramento and had my services change. I've always paid my bill on time so when I moved I didn't think t was a problem. AT&T told me they were giving me a new receiver (which I had no need for) which they told me was going to be free. Because my apartment is so old, the tech informed me of a 75$ installation fee for new wiring. Since I just moved in, my landlord agreed to pay it. I asked the tech AND the phone operator to have a bill sent to me. The cost was only supposed to be 75$ and about 35$ for the moving fee. About two weeks later, I check my account and see a 262$ charge for installation, I immediately called AT&T and they even saw a note on my account that stated the receiver was supposed to be free. When I spoke to the manager, she refused to take the receiver off my account. Instead she offered a100$ gift card which I planned to pay the bill with. As weeks went on without the gift card, my services where cancelled even after i went through this whole process and told them I'd pay the bill when got the gift card. Also I had told them to cancel automatic payments at least twice due to the problems with my bank account after my rent check was bounced because of the payment I didn't agree with making. So, today to make things worse, I AGAIN check my account balance to see If my landlord cashed my rent check and
... Show more
Reply to Colettee1988@yahoo.com

Oct 06, 2011
Ryan: Did you CALL?! I wouldn't believe ANYTHING that co does or says!!!
Reply to ATT Really SUUUX

Aug 31, 2011
AT&T HAS BEEN CHARGING ME FOR NON-PAYMENT OF MY AUGUST BILL PLUS LATE CHARGES.i SENT THE CHECK FOR THIS BILL ON 7/31/11 AND IT CLEARED THE BANK ON 8/5/11. BANk FAXED THIS INFO TO AT&T . WAS TOLD MORE INFO IS NEEDED FROM BANK BUT CHECK WAS ELECTRONICALLY CASHED AND DESTROYED NO MORE INFO IS AVAILABLE. BANK SAID THAT IT ELECTONICALLY WENT THROUGH AS AT&T SERVICES MEANS AT&T WAS THE RECIPIENT OF THE FUNDS. BANK RE-SENT THIS INFO. CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE RUDE, STUBBORN, AND CONDESCENDING!! PLEASE HELP STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS MESS. BE AWARE THAT AS I WAS AT THE BANK ANOTHER AT&T CUSTOMER WAS TRYING TO GET A SIMILAR PROBLEM SOLVED. I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT IN KEEPING MY ACCOUNT PAID ON TIME AND I AM HAVING TO PAY THE PRICE OF SOMEONE'S INCOMPETANCE. I UNDERSTAND MISTAKES ARE MADE BUT ATT REFUSES TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND TREATS THE CUSTOMER LIKE WE ARE THE PROBLEM. E-MAIL ME ALVEYPS@AOL.COM
Reply to PATRICIA ALVEY

Mar 02, 2011
This was the last try to contact ATT:
Your company has been nothing but ignorant to the fact that you destroyed all my files via your on-line 'tech'. You've done nothing to contact me in the way of restitution or trying ot recover my files. Of all the time you've wasted of mine and the heartbreak you've put me through, your company has proved to me to be unreliable and uncaring and unbelievably incompetent.
Reply to never go to ATT

Feb 27, 2011
Call & email PATRICK ALBRIGHT (ATTSI) pa2938@att.com / 314-331-9802 to voice your complaints.
Reply to ATT Sux

Feb 27, 2011
you put idiotic 3g *** at Grand Forks before you fixed the no bars and dropped calls in the area. I hate at&t and can't wait till my contract expires. Phones are for calling people not the "f"in internet s***. :(
Reply to Jake

Read next ATT complaint

at&t sucks! not a communication company

Why oh why did I become a customer of this monolithic company who doesn't give *** about the con...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about ATT.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug