• show-popup

Location Bellevue, Washington
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 37
Monetary Loss

We bought a new sofa and love seat
nice mauve with the built in recliners on both, Didnt have them even three months and they started to fall apart ,
contacted the dealers and they did not respond , When they did they said I would have to pay to get them shipped,I really couldent afford to , so I had to get rid of the sofa it was way to bad to keep.
You charging $1,800 for a piece of ***!!! We bought this in Meridian Idaho , I will never buy from Ashly Furniture.
Thanks Ashly Furniture
Dora Perez

Of Idaho
3030a51

Comments (9) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 20, 2010  from Sha Tin, Hong Kong (Sar)
I did extensive research on furniture before I bought 4 pieces for my living room. I could not afford all top-of-the-line furniture and knew Ashley was classified as low-end. Therefore, I purchased one high-quality top-rated American-made piece elsewhere for $2,100 and the other three pieces for the room from Ashley for a total of $1,600 combined. The Ashley pieces are very pretty, but I don't expect them to last due to the fact that it is lower-end quality, which I knew going in. I plan to furnish the whole room with quality furniture piece-by-piece over the next 5-10 years and to sit on the Ashley pieces as little as possible in the meantime so that they retain their appealing looks before I replace them. I think that's the way to build a room if you don't have $10,000 - $15,000 upfront for all high-end pieces.
Reply to Jackie

Jan 31, 2010
ashley furniture is nothing but junk and the montage furniture services insurance is worthless. Very low quality furniture
Reply to lori

Jan 15, 2010  from Sha Tin, Hong Kong (Sar)
Hey!! Rick you are a Jack A$$.
Reply to JC

Sep 28, 2009
thats why you purchase the montage you dumb ***. it covers all of it, i have two of the couches, for four years now, leather, and no peeling
Reply to rick

Aug 29, 2009
I have bought living room coffee table and three end tables. Loved them so much I bought a kitchen table to match. I have had them for five years now. They are all looking just fine. None have falling apart. All tables need to be tighten up once in a while.
I am so pleased with Ashley furniture, that I was looking for a Homestore near me. I don't like buying things out of a book. In a market for new living sofa.
Reply to Barb

Sep 23, 2008
THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME ALSO. COFFEE TABLE FELL APART AFTER 1 MONTH. TOOK 3 MONTHS TO GET ISSUE RESOLVED. SERVICE VERY POOR. AND TAMMY YOUR Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department IS A JOKE THEY DIDN'T DO NOTHING BUT TELL ME THEY WILL SEND AN E-MAIL FOR SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME. BUT THANKS FOR THE NON HELP JUST MAKE THE COURT CASE SWEETER.
Reply to DKERNER

Feb 09, 2008  from Erving, Massachusetts
Ususally, people don't buy furniture on impulse. Especially spending $1800. You either can afford it, or you can't. Sounds like to me that you have a case of buyer's remorse and are looking for a way out of having to pay for it.
Reply to sofa grrrl

Feb 05, 2008  from Capitola, California
The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. If a store is unable or unwilling to assist with a warranty claim, Ashley’s corporate office can assist by notifying the store of their warranty obligations. We request that you consider contacting the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department. We are here to help!

Our contact information is as follows:
Email: consumeraffairs@ashleyfurniture.com
Fax: 1-608-323-6139
Phone: 1-800-477-2222, ext. 5013
Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Attn: Consumer Affairs
One Ashley Way
Arcadia, WI 54612
Reply to Tammy02

Jan 30, 2008  from Granada Hills, California
Here in Florida many people buy new furniture on credit and soon after sell the furniture in the newspaper. Of course they have committed contractual theft and turned over to the fraud department and collections. Sometimes they use the same complaint...furniture no good sold it.
Reply to fed up

Read next Ashley Furniture complaint

Beware Ashley Furniture

Beware the garbage these clowns sell and on everyone of these complaints you will notice a response...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug