• show-popup

Location Wheeling, Illinois
Category Furniture and Decor
Views 72
Monetary Loss

We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.

I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.

We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely! 306f7a7

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 26  from Camanche, Iowa
use febreeze. wipe it down. it is off gassing
Reply to asthmalady

Jan 07  from Winter Park, Florida
I have been repairing furniture for 17 years inside customers homes approximately 5 or 6 times a year i get a call about smelly furniture its always the same situation the customers home either has a different smell or down right stinks,it takes time for your new furniture to smell like the rest of your home :p
Reply to urrepairman

Read next Ashley Furniture complaint

Lied to so they could get the sale

Do NOT shop here! I'm going to try to make this as short as possible. We went in knowing what we wan...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug