• show-popup

Product / Service Dinning Room Set
Location Tampa, Florida
Category Shopping
Views 10

I ordered a high top table with bar stools and a short table with regular tables came to my home.I thought me and my husband ordered it so i asked the guys who delivered it if it was my order and he responded YES.

I asked my husband and my husband said that we did order the high top with the barstools. to top that off the table is limping and 2 weeks of arguing with the phone rep I went to the stoor directly and they looked in my account and told me a different story on my purchase and then went right back to the same one. I asked to see a store manager and the store manager was really rude. the dining room set was expensive and it was fake steel.

2 of the chairs are limping and it has been 3 months and i am still waiting for there call because they said they were coming back to fix the problem. Even calling corporate their customer service is crappy.

I HATE IT PLEASE DO NOT WAIST UR MONEY AT ASHLEY'S...
2d22ff7

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Ashley Furniture complaint

wrong furniture

Needless to say, I am writing this, due to the fact that the stores handling of a wrong delivery was...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug