• show-popup

Location San Diego, California
Category Financial Services - Consulting, Marketing
Views 3825
Monetary Loss

I Purchased over $100,000 of gold and silver .Any time at lest for the past 5 years.One day i purchased a box of silver..On a no trade day.I try to cancel the same day.

They will not let me cancel the trade..They want to charge me $1200.

Everyone knows you can cancel a trade if it is not a trade day..I Think the customer service is very dishonest.Also i recieved silver that was all discolored I would not trust this company .Their is a lot of silver company's out their..I give apmex.com a -D
Signed a unhappy customer and
P.s.They know turned me into a credit company...How low can you go 2d2c4df

Comments (239) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 239 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 24  from New York, New York
Apmex. you keep attacking me. Bad Bad Apmex :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Feb 24
I would give more credence to what you claim if the quality of your writing didn't indicate that you are a complete ***
Reply to Fidge

Feb 24  from New York, New York
Do Dr spell correctly? Do millionaires spell correctly. Do you have to be perfect to spell correctly? You must have nothing to do if you commented on this pissed costumer site. Is that you Apmex. I think it you. apmex apmex is that you.I know its you

Nov 26, 2013
I have used for years, only buy small amounts sometimes by credit card, sometimes send a check.

Have never had any problems whatsoever with APMEX.

Don't assume all good reviews come from the company, I ONLY know this company from my purchases.

Nov 24, 2013
jmbullion will sit on your orders big time as well as apmex
Reply to ss

Nov 13, 2013
Just placed an order. Will post my experience when it is complete.
But! I do know this, avoid Northwest Territorial Mint, even though they are cheaper and have nice bullion. They take around 90 days to ship. That's too long.
Reply to bullion buyer

Nov 13, 2013  from New York, New York
GAINSVILLE COINS IS THE BEST. NICER AND LESS EXPENSIVE
Reply to TRUTH TELLER

Oct 26, 2013  from Denver City, Texas
Do not trust apmex. Bought a roll of american eagles and received canadan silver. what the ***? Is this company controlled by the Rockerfellers? Maybe the Rothchild?
Reply to what the hell

Oct 26, 2013
I am pleased so far with my APMEX purchase. I purchased a 100 oz troy ounce bar. i just wish it was easier to weigh the silver bar, i just dont own a fine measuring instrument.
Reply to dan

Oct 26, 2013  from Boise, Idaho
APMEX ..HAS A YOU TUBE VIDEO TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THEY ARE........JUST READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE.....ALSO THEY COME TO THIS SITE AND TRY TO ADD GOOD THING ABOUT THEM SELVES...ONLY THE TRUTH PLEASE ...THIS AND A LOT OF COMPANIES THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY THE MONEY CHANGERS PAY PEOPLE TO PUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES...PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH MR GOLD APMEX MONEY CHANGERS JUST LIKE MONEY CHANGERS ATTACK THE INDIVIDUAL ON HOW THEY SPELL :zzz
Reply to TRUTHTELLER

Oct 26, 2013
Bought some coins, fast to the vault. They seem upright and just. Very helpful with Literature about coins verses bullion. I am happy and I am a Capricorn. Enough said!

Feb 24  from New York, New York
:cry Apmex keeps attacking me. Thats the only thing they can do.
Attack me peronally. How low can you go apmex :cry :cry apmex get the cry baby award :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Sep 11, 2013  from Berwick, Louisiana
The lack of spelling/grammar leads me to doubt the poster, plus I have dealt with APMEX with no problems
Reply to jp

Nov 03, 2013  from New York, New York
:cry do you work for apmex :cry :zzz :upset :eek

Sep 03, 2013
APMEX is great. Sounds like you just like to ***, bitchboy.

Why you anonymous? is that you apmex :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Reply to truthteller

Apr 15, 2013  from Atlanta, Georgia
worst experience ever, bad customer support and delayed delivery. Over priced products and misguided pricing.
Reply to APmex WorstEx

Mar 27, 2013
I did some research online and was interested in buying some precious metals. I found puregoldglobal.com through my sister. Their products and prices where top notch. So I figured what the heck I'll give them a call. I spoke to a really nice guy named John who not only gave me AMAZING Advice but also recommended some other products which I could afford. I must say I've bought from a variety of the big names over the years including APMEX and Gainesville and have issues with coins not being available or given the run around, but not with puregoldglobal.com. Since then I've done a few more trades and it's always been top quality service. If you want to get a great price and fast shipping then these guys are definitely worth a call.
Reply to Sharon170

Read next Apmex complaint

DITTO - DO NOT TRUST APMEX

I've had one experience with APMEX and it was very bad. My experience with on-line purchasing and...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Apmex.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug