• show-popup

Product / Service Health Club
Location New York, New York
Category Fitness Centers
Views 58

I worked out at a 24 hour Anytime Fitness and it was open 2-8.I tried to cancel because it wasnt ANYTIME it was 2-8.

I work for a living and cant make it there between those times. They told me sorry... But first they gave me 8 people numbers and noone could help me. They kept telling me to call someone else.

Thankfully I moved out to the country where there is no Anytime Fitness around and canceled.

But not after I had to pay a HUGE fee for canceling.I recommend that noone using Anytime Fitness. 2d5b6f3

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 15, 2012
Another thing is that when your membership is up they still take money put of your account. They quit taking it out for thee month’s and then started to take it out again. I think there should be a class action lawsuit against them.
Reply to christel vizecky

May 20, 2011
you pay for 24 hour gym...an yes they have a key to scan but our local gym the system stays down alot...i paid for gym an tanning for a year an half the time i cant use it i think i should get half my money back...very dissapointed in anytime fitness...Nahunta Ga :(
Reply to Scammed

Apr 28, 2011
There is no way that an Anytime Fitness was not open 24/7. Simply untrue. Every single one of 1500+ locations use the same automated door access system.
Reply to Rob

Mar 22, 2011
SHOULDER when picking up weights. Do not expose to staff or ownership. They will take advantage.
Reply to LOOK OVER....

Mar 21, 2011
Watch your backside as this is only the beginning of your adventure! Just a reminder, franchisees are trained directly by corporate so what you are experiencing is a reflection from the top. Chuck, you there?
Reply to PROTECT BACKSIDE...

Read next Anytime Fitness complaint

Not a happy customer

I have been working out at your facility for a little over 2 years nowI am not a happy customer and haven't been for over a year. I love to work ...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug