• show-popup

Product / Service Employee Abuse
Location Sydney, New South Wales
Category Fitness Centers
Views 106

Applied for a job, got called up for a inteview and set a date , however called the day before the interview date and explained i couldnt make it cause of my son being sick and i had to look after him, and if i could rescedule and Nick Who looks after the hiring was so rude , told me off and he hanged up in my face.
I Was still in shock after he hanged up, i couldnt belive it , the way he spoke to me , in saying that if hes like that representimg anytime fitness you really must wonder how it is on the inside.
305f0d1

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 04
Rude and angry expression is NEVER excusable...especially when it comes to this situation. Anyone that doesn't have any understanding or emotional intelligence for other people's situations should NOT be in business. We're people, helping people...period. The hiring manager is wrong for his behavior and in my opinion isn't someone I'd EVER want to work with. So what he conducted interviews and whatnot...that's part of the business. But to explode on someone just because things didn't go his way...is pathetic.
Reply to Anonymous

Feb 06  from Riverside, California
I wouldn't hire you either. Kids get sick, I get it, but I'm sure there is someone in your life that could take care of your son for a couple of hours. If your already making lame excuses now, then you probably will as an employee. No thanks.
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 20  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
By the time you get a call for an interview, your interviewer/hiring manager has already spent a great deal of time pouring over countless resumes......you made the cut...and got an interview...and then pissed the opportunity away. Sorry your son was sick.....but that is not your future employers issue. And by making this an issue...maybe nick saw this as writings on the wall.....and cut his losses with you...and your son.
Reply to LTCC

Read next Anytime Fitness complaint

Anytime fitness stealing my money.

I got an 18 month gym membership at Anytime fitness in Oct 2012.I also started a personal trainer at...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug