• show-popup

Product / Service Membership
Location Orlando, Florida
Category Fitness Centers
Views 148

I went to Anytime Fitness at Cagan Crossings in Clermont to sign up for a membership.A friend of mine said they had a 1 year contract but Heather at the front desk (also the owner of the company) tried to force me into a 2 year contract.

She was very pushy and condescending. Before completing my application I walked around to view their equipment. It looked dirty and gross. The bathrooms were disgusting and smelled awful.

The was no toilet paper or paper towels in the bathroom and it looked as though the mirrors had not been cleaned in a while either. It looks as though they bathrooms had not been serviced in quite some time. If they can't even keep their bathrooms serviced, what kind of care do they take of their equipment and tanning bed?? I can only imagine the film that lies on the tanning bed!!

After seeing the filth of the gym, I left without completing a membership. Heather acted completely disgusted and very rude when I told her that I had changed my mind when I came back from the restroom. She said that she didn't need my business anyway and not to return. Wow.

Glad I dodged that bullet!After asking my friend why the heck she would recommend that place to me, she said that she has a membership but has never actually used it and is just waiting for her contract to end in a few more months. 2db354b

Comments (8) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 02, 2013
I can't believe all the lies these pathetic people have written. I have been a member since this gym first opened. I have also visited several other gyms in the area and must say this gym has always been the cleanest, the most friendly with regard to the staff and members and very catering to any concern I have ever had.

If you want to workout at a great gym I recommend this one. If you want to listen to the lies then find out for yourself the disgusting nature of other gyms in this area.
Reply to Lou

Aug 27, 2012
I am glad I found this site and read this. I was getting ready to go and get a membership at this gym. I have no patience for rudeness, nastiness or egotistical owners. Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet.
Reply to CC

Feb 22, 2012
I agree, bathrooms get pretty rotten quite fast. It isn't that tough to have the staff doing an hourly check-off list to make sure these things get done. I noticed how Michelle said that the gym caters to the member's needs. Toliet paper is a necessity! Our gym bathrooms are the same-very dirty!
Reply to Dirty Bathrooms and a check li

Feb 15, 2012
Wow I've been a member for two years and can't believe to lies people are allowed to write. Everything in the above statement is lie. Shame on you.
Reply to Michelle

Feb 06, 2012
We take immaculate care of our facility; I challenge the statement that my club is dirty. To any consumer that would like to check us out come anytime and I’ll gladly show you around. We offer one and two year agreements as well as short term vacationer memberships. We will cater to your needs. If any issue has been brought to my attention it has always been immediately fixed.
Reply to Heather

Jan 27, 2013  from Orlando, Florida
I am so glad I read these reviews before joining this gym. I am sure these 4 people are not lying on your. Shame on your for giving this chain a bad name! :x

Reply to CM

Nov 08, 2011
Yeah Heather is a total b&*%^. exactly the same with us BUT AFTER WE GOT THE CONTRACT. We'll learn from our mistake but Heather is a fraud
Reply to David

Read next Anytime Fitness complaint

anytime fittiness

Can not stop contract.They refuse to say no for answer.and if you just stop like my daughter did the...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug