• show-popup

Location Orlando, Florida
Category Beauty Centers and Spas
Views 38
Monetary Loss

I had the ematrix treatments at a cost of $1,000.After the first one, I complained to the company about the huge welts that appeared on my face.

They insisted that it was normal and would fade. After waiting about 8 months, I returned and they said that the second time would be better. It wasn't and the welts came back. Three of them were the size of large peas and stayed on my face for at least 2 months.

It was so embarrasing. I sent a written complaint to the company asking for my money back, but they said I could not have it. I requested the return of the cost of the final two treatments since I did not want to go through the same results of any more treatments. They refused and offered another facial treatment that does not have any permanent results.

My face looks worse than it did in the beginning and now I am stuck with a loss of $1,000 and faced with having to go through 2 more useless and awful treatments!DON'T GO THERE!!! 2ff7fc3

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next American Laser Skincare complaint

american laser skincare hq in farmington hill...

Why would anybody purchase anything from this company they will take your money and ther services...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about American Laser Skincare.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug