American Income Life's reply to:
American Income Life - Scam/Scam
American Income Life's reply
Thanks for taking time to share your story. We're sorry you're frustrated, but assure you this is a great career for countless agents. Visit http://ailcareers.com/american_income_life_insurance_company_success_stories_video_testimonials.aspx to see why.
review #297102 by Sotypop
Had an experience with American Income Life? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 24 Yes 24 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "In 2009 Texas lawmakers attempted to impose reasonable regulations on companies that sell questionable or downright bogus financial products to elderly Texans. Under then Texas law, annuities with fixed..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."