American Income Life's reply to:
American Income Life is a Scam
American Income Life's reply
Our Agents do earn commission. To learn more about careers with us, head to http://ailcareers.com/american_income_life_insurance_company_careers.aspx
Had an experience with American Income Life? Submit review about this company ›73
You may also like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "We have a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer combination that we have been totally satisfied with for over six years. My wife has recommended the products to many of our friends who..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."