American Income Life is a scam!!
American Income Life reply
Hi, Jason.We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We work to offer opportunities to those seeking a rewarding career.
While weâ€™re sorry youâ€™re frustrated, we assure you countless Agents have found incredible success with our Company.Every location is independently operated, so we will pass your feedback onto our Agency Division so they can take a closer look at this.d56f857
You may also like
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "BEWARE!! They issued us a seasonal ticket telling us they would replace our driveway and our walkway in the spring well knowing we would be out of warranty. Today I..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Beginning on Tuesday January 21, I contacted Ron Farrier through his Facebook page for his company, Elite Concrete Enhancement. We discussed and agreed on the work to be done,..."