• show-popup

Location Bellingham, Washington
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 405
Monetary Loss

I ordered aluma wallet on line and was charged for more items than what i ordered, I tried contacting them to cancel the order to no avail. There online order system is a scam and they charge you for what you didnt order I ordered 1 aluma wallet that included free shipping and i was charged for 4 aluma wallets and shipping. They do not give you any option for checking your order before you place it and once you submit any part of your order without price confirmation the order is plced and you only get the price after the order is done and cant be deleted 30b363e

Comments (266) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 266 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 14, 2012
This item is a piece of ***. No none should do business with this lame co.
Reply to g

Apr 25, 2012
I ordered 1 and was sent 4. I was charged $38 too. What a rip off!
Reply to dennisl

Mar 05, 2012  from Big Cove Tannery, Pennsylvania
I ordered 1 get one free plus free shipping total amt 10.98 my account was charged 41.94 for 3 and then you can't get customer service help to cancel. This company is a scam and I would advise anyone that wants a aluma wallet to go to the store and buy it.
Reply to Pat Carrington

Feb 15, 2012
i ordered 1 wallet somehow was charged for 4 plus no way to cancel order
Reply to robert

Feb 08, 2012
I ordered an Aluma Wallet as well for $11.00. I then get a $6.00 deduction out of my account. Then I check and owe $15, then $17, then $22. I sent in a email complaint to them and they said they would reply back. I get my reply saying I have to go online to handle it and it asks for my customer number and order number as usual. I log on to check and my order history is gone. No number, no complaint form. *** company.
Reply to I ordered an Aluma Wallet as w

Dec 27, 2011
I also ordered the alumna wallet and was charged for more than I what I ordered. I didn't even get a chance to review the order. How do I contact them? Help? Please advise?
Reply to ginnyweigel@sbcglobal.net

Dec 27, 2011
I ordered alumawallet sine in may still havn,t receive it send an email so i can get a refund up till now no answer no refund
Reply to karen forde

Dec 11, 2011
I just ordered three of them and the same thing happened to me(total bill-$79.00) That's BS! Does anyone know how to cancel the order/
Reply to Gary Kalos

Dec 06, 2011
Thank you very one to take the time to write these reviews. I think I'm going to head to Amazon or eBay.
Thanks again, you probably saved me lot of time and stress.
Reply to Anonymous

Oct 21, 2011
i made a wrong order online and called to have them fix it and they did for me.
Reply to unknown

Oct 19, 2011
I ordered 1 get one free plus free shipping total amt 10.98 my account was charged 22.00 I could have gone to Walmart and chose my own colors and had todya verses the 6 wk shipping date.
Reply to Darlene Mack

Oct 19, 2011
Reply to Darlene Mack

Oct 15, 2011
I ordered on line and before you knew it I had ordered 4 instead of 1 and was charged shipped when it was indicated there would be none. I saw the AlumaWallet in Wal-Mart 1 week later for $9.95. I have yet to receive my order. They are very slow.
Reply to Ray in Utah

Oct 03, 2011
SAME PROBLEM! I CALLED THEM AND YELLED AT THEM AND ASKED FOR REFUND! They promised to refund it but did not do anything yet. So we will see.

The product is good though, but they DO overcharge!
Reply to Elena

Oct 03, 2011
Why not just put a piece of foil in the back of your wallet, it does the same thing and a whole lot cheaper.
Reply to riverrunner1

Sep 25, 2011
Learn how to spell and use grammar correctly. Then possibly, you won't appear to be the dumb rubes you are for not only buying this garbage but also not knowing how to read and write. :upset :zzz
Reply to brian

Sep 10, 2011
Worst piece of contraption ever! The dividers are not well-built and comes apart quite easily. Holds 7 cards. I received 2 silver that scratch easily and wil not recommend to anyone!
Reply to jacqueline wilson

Aug 30, 2011
i had the same problem I tried to change color it just added to the order then tried to cancel order worst experience I have ever had buying on line this company is a scam and should not be allowed to do business on line
Reply to John G

Aug 28, 2011
So sorry to hear your mishaps. Does anybody have a good word for the product? Does it work? What is this new scam of scanning cards in your pocket? Is it true, can it really be done?
Reply to Shez

Aug 23, 2011
I put in my credit card info to try to get a final price, and when I got it, I cancelled the webpage without ordering. I was charged anyway. I called, they offered me $5 to accept the wallets, I refused and they said they'd refund my money. They didn't so I'm disputing it. But how may people to they rip off?
Reply to SCAM COMPANY

Read next Aluma Wallet complaint

thought i ordered the 2 for 10

i thought i ordered the 2 for 10 so i ordered 4 but they ask for your credit card first so i should...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Aluma Wallet.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug