• show-popup

• by   Jan 25, 2013
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 379088
Monetary Loss

Based on my experience with Alfred Animal and Pest Control, owner Rick Constantino does not deserve to be in business.He picked up and cashed my $347.75 check to remove an animal from my property.

That was it. He never made a reasonable attempt to remove the animal. After I made about twenty failed attempts via phone and mail to persuade him to return my money, I decided that he had no intention to perform. The company had advertised a 100% money back guarantee that is only good if you do not request it.

I could not find a valid address, a valid NJ contractor , he is fly by night.

In the past few weeks, I have filed several consumer complaints with various public and private agencies and am now considering additional actions.

I urge you to check with the Better Business Bureau and read their reports on this company before deciding to hire them. 300fb17

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 02, 2013
The guy, Ricky, is a thief. He is quite good looking and persuasive but beware- he literally stole money from my drawer. Unreliable
Reply to Anonymous

Apr 25, 2013  from West Creek, New Jersey
This guy is a ripoff artist! DO NOT fall for his hype!
Reply to Business Savoy

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Alfred Animal And Pest Control.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug