• show-popup

Location Los Angeles, California
Category Lawyers
Views 1344
Monetary Loss

Colleen Barney, Albrecht & Barney had my family put all their house and property into a trust.She messed up the trust so now I cannot get my house and property back.

We spent a lot of money for her causing us nothing by problems. Now I have to hire new lawyers to get out of her mess and get us a new trust and will. I complained to many consumer agencies and so far no one can get my money back. My whole family is in trouble because she did such a bad job.

I hope no one else will use her.
2e1545f

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 22, 2011
Colleen is amazing and extremely sharp. When she set up my estate, she did a phenomenal job and protected me from vicious attacks.

Thank you so much Colleen!
Reply to Real Colleen Barney client

Apr 14, 2011
I'm a financial adviser who's had the opportunity to see the work of many estate planners, and to interact with the attorneys personally. I chose Colleen to write my living trust many years ago, and she and her office staff have been great with the various changes we've made over the years. Ask around; she's fine.

Tom O'Connor
Reply to Happy customer

Aug 31, 2008  from Arhus, Arhus
This is the second site which has allows this poerson to post these false and defamatory posts against me. The person who is posting is not and has never been a client (yes, X, we know who you are). It is unconscionable that a site can allow someone to post such outrageous statements anonymously.
Reply to Colleen Barney

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Albrecht & Barney.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug