• show-popup

Product / Service Class Action
Location Los Angeles, California
Category Health Insurance
Views 153

I have been going through *** due to AIG. They are fraudulently trying to force me into a small settlement full knowing that their doctors has improperly misdiagnosed me.

If anyone has issues due to worker's compensation with AIG, please submit them to me at organzeit4u@yahoo.com. You can also send complaints to the Workers Compensation Board Attn: The Medical Unit P.O. Box 1010 Oakland, CA 94612.

The sooner you send your complaints the sooner something will be done about this horrible corrupt company.AIG's attornies that I am dealing with are located in Van Nuys and are named Adelson, Testan, Brundo and Jimenez. They are interesting to say the least. They tell the court they are experiencing financial problems, but I found out from a colleague they are doing exceptionally well financially. There is no limit to the skullduggery that AIG is willing to do. Just criminal.

Good luck everyone. 2d2c317

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next AIG Insurance complaint

we payed into term 20years and then denied claim

We bought term insurance through the mail promotion approximately 20 years ago. we specifically wrot...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about AIG Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug