• show-popup

Shares 0

AdultFriendFinder - Just hook up.com- Scam!!!

Company AdultFriendFinder
Product / Service Dating Site
Location Houston, Texas
Category Entertainment
Views 5191

Just hook up.com is a rip off & it's all fake!Don't fall for the bs.

Same 'women' come up in multiple cities, profile descriptions do not match profile pics. Customer service is a joke. The site must have automatic messages sent to my inbox, & when I send a message it doesn't send the message. I hope this site is being investigated.

Have been told by customer service no refunds, then was promised refund when I pressed it. Now they're back to 'no refund' and not responding to me anymore.

So what to do now?Well I'm on the attack. 2f0fae5

Comments (252) Hide comments
Showing 12 of 252 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 08, 2011
I knew it was a scam when I saw the womens loction change from my town to the unnted kingdom and back to my town in 2 days. I'm so glasd I never gave them any money... What a peice of *** they are... Ha-Ha But the jokes on them, They got no cash from me!!!!
Reply to W Newgard

Sep 05, 2011
Same situation as all of you guys, with stuff being fake. Call the 800 number. Was on the phone 7 minutes with a rep, gave brief explanation of why I was cancelling. Within 5 min had an email stating that the amount paid would be refunded. In printable form for legal record. will check after holiday to see if it posts. good luck
Reply to Joe

Sep 03, 2011
Yea, just hookup is a pile of ***!!!!!!! You sign up for free, to mins later. You get an email from some hot chick, saying. It ls worth a shot. Wish she knew what my attentions are? Then for two weeks I get emails from chicks all the time, but I can't read them, cause I didnt pay for the site. Besides emails, I get winks and pic likes. So, I decide after two weeks to get one months worth.. I go back and read all those emails... And there almost all the same. How's your weekend or how's your week going? I thought that was kinda of fishy!!!! I have wrote over a 150 emails to 150 chicks. With no replies, now come on now!!!!!! That's ***!!!!! Reading everyones elses feedback. I know just hookup is a fraud!!!! No waste your money!!!!!! Or don't wasting your *** time!!!!!!!!
Reply to Darthmaul

Sep 02, 2011
So... Check your credit card account statement, there should be a phone number listed with the charges, likely an 888 number. For me it was 888-408-5785. Call them, they will be much more helpful... Literally 10 minutes on the phone, including hold time.
Reply to Crazy Dater

:sigh GREAT!
I just signed up last night for a 1 month membership (Visa pre-paid cash card-wally world) thinking maybe I, like many of you who've written before me, would get to hook up with some of the girls who contacted/winked at me. Are there ANY of these "sex sites" that are genuine with proven women & proven testimony from REAL people? Like many of you, I'm getting sick of the bull$hit. Btw, anybody here take justhookup.com to task on their "get laid guarantee"?
Reply to Jeff

Sep 02, 2011
here I am writing this long winded email to one of the 15 *** models that wanted to my pic or wrote me email (3 words) yep once yolu pay its all dies , no morer fake hot chicks Just a big joke

Oh i wanted to pay for 1 month ONE MONTH made it very clear. Next I get a statement saying they have billed my for the entire yaer and sent me a threatening email, basically saying if i try to get a refund i will not ever be alloed on the site again>

Huge waste of money, and well they actually robbed me
Reply to total rip off

Aug 28, 2011
right. JustHookup.com is a ripoff. Ridiculously obvious in its fake girls and towns. I have a town near me with about 100 people in it and 50 of them must be *** women seeking hot whatever. It is a scam and the owners should be punished.
Reply to Scott anderzen

Aug 27, 2011
Update:
Ok the customer service peepz I've dealt with @ just hook up.com are a bunch of mental midgets. They of coarse claimed no refunds per terms & conditions. I asked them to refer me to the clause where it says it's ok for them to misrepresent their service in order to sell it. No surprise they had no response. I asked, wouldn't it be much better to refund my money & have me off the site rather than me share my experience/disgust with other members?? Magically there was a credit to my bank card the next day & I was categorized as a 'non paying' member.
So don't give up people! Give em ***!!!
Reply to Hookrook

Aug 27, 2011
Ok...The JDI DATING NETWORK. has other sights like justhookup--Rudefinder.com--Naughtyover40.com---Justhhokup--In there fine print they have a VC??? {Vertua Cupid Just for ENTERTAINMENT for non-paying and paying members,,The VC is a Fabricated Profile that will inter-Act with you for Entertainment ONLY-- but no one know this!!What they are realy doing is hooking you and I that are getting e-mails from the VC , that we dont know is a VC ,thinking its real ladys and findly paying to see-meet the lady looking at there photos--So we pay then the fine line of there contract after we pay--Buried in there contract is about the VC??!!We as an outsider do not know of this untell we pay!!!So there for we can not Agree or Disagree with this and all we want to do is see our e-mails from the LADYS!? Im Sorry VC computer-STILL *** ME OFF--Im going to push this in court, and make it known to the world, and we will see if they will have 500.000 memebers after that per sight...They will lose far more than i will in there little Game..I have alot more info..phone# address, names...So Bill Thomas you may want to contact me..ASAP..you have my e-mail.....McCloud
Reply to McCloud P.S. more

Aug 27, 2011
I just gone through the same Bull Sh--. as you all did,,This Sight is total FRAUD not real at all--There getting a lot money from Suckers like us, whats funny theres lot out there that dont know and keep on paying them....and that *** me Off.I got a return back from Bill Thomas one of the Directors or JUSTHOOKUP.Com Say they have total refunded my Account we will see.??.We need to get others together thats gone through this and file a law suite, And stop this!! if they got 50.000 memebers add it up...Its not the money its the IDEA..THERE THE HOOK and we are the FISH,,And there bait is B.S. So if you want to contact me E-mail me at marvinmccloud@ymail.com and this will get started...PISSED OFF!!!!!
Reply to McCloud

Aug 23, 2011
just hook up is a total scam. just after you register for FREE you will get a message from a girl saying she wished she could know your profile and pic (obviously to get you to upload these), then you will get drabs of messages from supposed local members but these girls never seem to reply back to your reply if you know what i mean. you will get tons of emails from the site itself telling you that there is 50% or 70% off and after a couple of days you will be able to do very little without upgrading. then when you do upgrade with a credit card everything changes. no more messages from local members. no replys to any messages you send. basically its a load of ***. do not bother.
Reply to frenchy cable

Aug 23, 2011
Defo scam, same bs as above, it's funny how all these gorgeous girls interested in me want me to find them on yahoo with id's that don't exist cos they don't exist, it's all to get you interested in subscribing for around £10/month only to find no one has contacted you at a
L. Not that i gave falcon for it but it's obvious
Reply to Laadiesman80

Read next AdultFriendFinder complaint

overcharged

Overcharged 136 dollars and no one will contact me!I've given them my e-mail account, my home #,...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about AdultFriendFinder.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug