• show-popup

Location Dallas, Texas
Category Financial Scams and Schemes
Views 37
Monetary Loss

Addleshaw, Bird and Mitchell are at it again consumers.I fell victim to this scam and fortunately only lost $20 bucks to these losers.

My next letter from them asked for $25 in order for them to release millions to me. Of course my possible windfall had increased. LOL I actually have a successful guy in my life, and I thought it was from him being generous, but wanting to be incognito about it.

Glad I looked online at these scam artists complaints and not lose anymore money.Something should be done about these people, whoever and wherever they might be slumming it in the Big Apple. 2ff7f2b

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 07, 2013
I just received a letter from them yesterday saying I won 2,997,500 an all I had to do was send 20.00. I'm glad I went online an seen all the complaints, an that they are nothing but scamers. Thanks to the internet. How do they get our names an addresses. I live in California, these people need to be found an brought to justice.
Reply to cali

Read next Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell complaint

false winnings

yes I am pissed I received a letter 2 months ago stating that I had 3 million dollars in order to...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug