• show-popup

Shares 0

Add Printing and Packaging - scammers Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell pmb 130 1 hewitt square east northport ny 11731

• by   May 05, 2013
  • 22 comments
  • Review #: 405874
Company Add Printing and Packaging
Product / Service Abm Disbursement Advisory
Location Augusta, Georgia
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 302

sent me several letters stating i had won 2,997,500.00 and said to send $20.00 for their processing fee.Sounded to good and way bad why send money for money you have won why wouldnt they just take it out of the money i won.

Hey thanks to google i found out that it was a scam dont get taken by these scammers they should be sued and return all the money they have stolen from all the people they scammed.I wish they had a prepaid envelope I would tape it to a brick and send it to them and make them pay the postage 30498b0

Comments (22) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 22 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 26
I have received the same scam in the mail today if i can be included in the class action please call me at 917 217-5017 ask for rich.
Reply to richacab7

Dec 27, 2013  from Stamford, Connecticut
HI RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER FROM ADDLESHAW BIRD MITCHELL SAID CONGRATULATIONS ON DECEMBER 11TH, 2013 I WAS CONFIRMED BY A DATA AUDIT FOR RECEIPT OF A CHECK IN MY NAME, AND THIS GUARRANTEED PAYMENT FROM AWARD FROM A. B.M FOR AMOUNTS WON UP $2,997,500 MULTIPLE, THANKS TO GOOGLE SEARCH I FOUND OUT WHO THESE SCAMMER ARE PLEASE BECAREFULL WHEN YOU RECIVED THAT TYPE LETTER AND THE MAIL.
Reply to FERN J

Dec 14, 2013  from Los Angeles, California
Well my consrurned friends, There is something that can be done if (WE) can all get together an put a stop to this scamming the little people, we can put together a Class Action Law Suit, now I know that it may take some time an possibly some money, but if we all work together, put our heads together I know that we can find a way to do this.........

If any one wants to fight back I'm in.. Because I don't like my dreams an hopes played with or the little money I have, so let's get the last laugh by fighting back an puttin our foot in there A---------SSES, we can do this........

Angelo Clifford
On Face Book & clifforda51@yahoo.com
Come Fight with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to clifforda51

Dec 07, 2013  from South Gate, California
Well, they are receiving mail at:
PBM 410
17625 Union TPKE
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366-1515

Let's send them some dog *** :eek in the mail, it will be worth the 46 cents
Reply to Scam impervious

Dec 15, 2013  from Los Angeles, California
Come fight with me, let's stop this ***.
Reply to Clifforda51

Nov 26, 2013  from Ponte Vedra, Florida
Thanks Google I also got a letter asking for money, the first thing I did was Google the address and saw others they tried to scam. you dont really have to wake up too early to spot these losers.

Nov 13, 2013
T- hank "s to Google they "l be getting sh---------it from me hope U read this. Bird with out wing"s & Mitchell PM. ***. ,)
Reply to Papo d

Nov 09, 2013
Same story here, letter received today requesting a $20.00 fee to claim and receive the $2,999,500.00 cash prize. :grin
Reply to Denny Brown

Nov 08, 2013
I just received a letter today said I won this money too thanks to Google !!!! :( :?
Reply to trell

Oct 17, 2013
The same thing happened to me. I am just glad that i have seen all the scam!! THANK YOU GOOGLE!!!

Oct 08, 2013
Stop trying to scam people. If you have that kind of money, then just send it to the person. Please, take several seats!

Oct 05, 2013
I just received a letter from these scammers. Unfortunately, there are some people especially the elderly that would believe their garbage to be true. Why hasn't this company been put out of business!
Reply to FU

Aug 24, 2013  from Coventry, Rhode Island
I received a letter stating I won2,997,500.00 and send 20.00 processing fee. Thank God I checked it out. I knew it was too good to be true. Bigggg Scam!!!!

Aug 16, 2013
I received a notice from Addleshaw, Bird, & Mitchell & said I had won $2,997,500.00, :eek to send $20.00 for release of the funds & the paper work saying important & Not to lose, for Only notice you will receive & failure to reply the funds will go to someone else, it also stated they HAVE ISSUED THOUSANDS of award checks & also I noted THERE are NO TAX'S, that was the que to check out things, when do you know of No Tax, on any winnings in any great amount?; I check it out on Google & I THANK GOD for the info there, Google stated It's a SCAM'they should have charges brought against them,for how many people have they got money from by their False mailing & what about those seniors who don't know to check them out & send in a check & now they get their bank info, They should be stopped,I will call our local BBB,on Monday, & maybe even notify one of our local News stations, be careful, check out these types of notices, I'm greatful for the Google note of the SCAM.THANK YOU Google. ,)
Reply to anomyous

Feb 04  from Amarillo, Texas
I received a letter to and thank God and to Google that I just got in time to not send. Money to them
Reply to beny

Jul 25, 2013  from New Orleans, Louisiana
Thank you Google! These scammers should be exposed on national TV.They should be horsewhipped for stealing money from the poor and elderly.
Reply to Capo

Jul 09, 2013
I received a notice from this company to say i have won $2,997,500.00 and wanted $20.00 to receive the winnigs. I thought I will google and check out this company. Thank God for google. These scammers must be brought to Justice. How many innocent people must scammed like this.
Reply to nosuccor

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Add Printing and Packaging.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug