• show-popup

Shares 0

Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait - Taking Advantage Of Seniors

Monetary Loss

These *** men, Dan And Tullio took advantage of my retired senior parents.I live out of town so it's hard for me to help them out with monthly decision making.

I have to rely on the service providers to not take advantage of them because they're senior citizens. My parents hired these men to fix their sprinkler system which entailed fixing a broken sprinkler. They wound up paying $2300 dollars for work they claimed to have furnished. I was shocked beyond belief.

When I got down to my parents I hired two other sprinkler companies to verify what what work these men billed my parents for. They found that the invoiced repairs were never done. I reported this abuse to the local city authorities who file a fraud case in the courts and they were put in jail overnight. I came to find out that both men were convicted felons.

To summarize, do some research on the contractors you want to hire.These men are thieves and liars. 30b3c49

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 24, 2012
I can easy describe myself with one word? Optimist. I am cheerful, active, communicative, energetic, open and sincere woman. I like to laugh and have a good sense of humor. I try to treat people like I want that they behave with me. I don?t like conflicts and think that it?s possible to solve any problem without fights. I like to set goals and achieve. I enjoy life, it is wonderful and every day I try to know something new. I adore flowers and I have many of them at home. I have much love to give but there is no person with whom I can share the whole world.
Reply to anastacl

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug