• show-popup

Location Tampa, Florida
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 2010
Monetary Loss

I ordered a set of very small salt and pepper shakers.They were ordered and payed for on 9/3 ,they did not ship out untill 9/10.

I assumed because they charged me over $6 for shipping this tiny package, that they would ship by UPS (as stated when I ordered). Its now 9/17, and still no item.I called their customer service and was told shipping will take 15 days , because they were shipped parcel post via USPS.

Actually shipping costs should have only been $2.50 ,tops.This company makes up the difference by charging high shipping costs and then shipping out the slowest and cheapest way possible.
2ffee7c

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 01, 2009  from Stokke, Vestfold
Hi!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc’s shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Thanks!

Melissa M
Account Specialist
abc distributing
Reply to Melissa M

Oct 21, 2008  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Yes I agree that ABC shipping is a rip off. However, if you order from www.lakeside.com they have the same EXACT items, same pricing, but the shipping is lower. I called ABC and they said this shipping from them has something to do with selling to businesses and that's why shipping is so high.
Reply to Melissa Edmonds

Read next ABC Distributing complaint

ABC rip off

We need to stop this company from ripping people off. Does anyone have suggestions how authorities c...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about ABC Distributing.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug