• show-popup

Product / Service No-No Hair Removal System
Location Morehead, Kentucky
Category Health and Beauty
Views 119

I ordered by phone the No-No Hair Removal System at a cost of $329.00, expecting hair from my face and body to be removed, as advertised. After trying it, I found it was a joke, no hair was removed. They did refund my money, except shipping charges, but the public needs to be warned, this is a scam, no hair will be removed, plus your money will have been spent. I'm feel lucky to have lost only shipping charges.

Notice the No-No Name isn't mentioned in the address below.

A2B Fullfillment
150 Stewart Parkway
Greensboro, GA 30642 2e14509

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 12, 2012
Thank you very much. It removes the hair but takes forever and you have to keep going over the same spots more the four times.
Reply to Maelene

Jul 29, 2011
I agree its fake... I bought it thought it was true.. It isn't. My Skin has remained dry and white... The hair grows back the next day. It does not even remove all your hair...
When i called for refund, the customer service made a fool of my accent... He refused to give me a contact number or phone number for the place to return. It just gave an address.
I got insulted by fedex.. and lot money. Till now i have not received the money coz they wont give me a contact person to return the parcel.
DO NOT BUY THIS ***!!!
Reply to Jaimie

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about A2B Fullfillment.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug