Business Solutions

Turn pissed consumers into brand advocates.

Free Plan

• Comments tracking
  • Additional information about posters
  • Multiple brand coverage

Enterprise Plan

For customer service and marketing

Get a quote

• Profile customization
  • Contact posters before review is posted
  • Realtime new review notifications
  • IP spam filter
  • Duplicate content monitoring
  • Custom development

What Our Customers Are Saying

"Great attitude and very helpful when questions come up. Excellent professional knowledge for resolving customer issues and customer communication. We are generally satisfied on how complaints are solved, except for the issue of anonymous complaints. We mentioned it last month, that when someone posts an anonymous review, and then they are asked to make a Pissed Consumer account, they have no incentive to do so – they’ve already vented by posting their complaint. If they believe they have submitted a new complaint, and then we remove it later because it’s anonymous, that customer could become more angry than before. We would much prefer to ask consumers to make an account with Pissed Consumer if they attempt to post an anonymous complaint to our company."

Christopher F EBS client

"We have Plus plan. We chose this package to respond to negative reviews. We are not satisfied with the plan we currently use. We would like to be able to edit posts"

Rhett Plus Plan client

"We use Free Plan. Basic tools provided are good. Realtime email notifications would be helpful. We are aware that the “plus” plan provides this option, but at $250.00 /month we’ll stick with to the free plan.!"

Veronica L Free Plan

"Free Pissed consumer package used by me. Due to small business, I choose this package. Your site is excellent! If the consumer post negative, you must inquire about the issue. Some of our competitor posted some fake comment about our website www.jpmbeads.com , I tried several time to contact, but never received any positive response from"

Sant Kumar P Free Plan

"We have the Free subscription. We chose it because we’ve just started a Voice of the Customer program and are trying to figure out what is out there. Your site came up in Google searches on ACE Cash Review (or some derivative thereof). We’d like to be able to privately engage with the customer and see if we can solve their issue. It would be nice for our ‘canned’ response to be public but then if the customer comments again or chooses to engage via your platform instead of with us directly it would be nice for those comments to be private. "

DeeAnn F Free Plan

"…We’ve been with you guys for so long. Overall, we are happy with our partnership.”"

Christopher P EBS client

"We chose the package we have based on the priority of helping customers resolve their issues, while also identifying the challenges from an online reputation standpoint when potential customers could be researching our company on various search engines. I would say that we are satisfied with the services that we receive in our current package, and that we use most of the features available. I am not happy that even if someone enters false information about themselves that they are not considered anonymous, and that those reviews still show up… I also feel that there should be an easier way for customers to edit or mark as resolved. You make it easy to write a negative review, but hard to edit/resolve… We do like that we can add testimonials to our page, advertisements, and that our rebuttals mask the original review. We also like the fact that we are given 7 days to provide the rebuttal…Thanks!"

Skyler R EBS client

"Excellent. At the moment everything seems satisfactory."

Sergio M EBS client

"They've been very helpful and responsive. Things have been great. They've had answers to all my questions to date. I'm satisfied. Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you!"

Ian B EBS client

"“I have had nothing but positive conversations so far in getting things set up. All of the girls I have dealt with have been extremely cordial with me. I don't think I have ever waited more than 12 hours for a question to be answered. All questions I have asked had logical answers and were well explained with screenshots with highlighted areas and notes. Don't think it could have been much better. Everything is going as planned so far. I am actually starting to see this could be a positive marketing tool when completed as long as we don't get too many actual complaints from customers. Your companies SEO skills are implicible..."

Rick M EBS client

"We use Free Plan. This is not a service that one should have to pay for. We don’t like The inability to remove complaints that are not valid or from very abusive customers."

Anna J EBS client

"…We use the “free” package. I chose this particular package because I do not see the benefits of any paid package. I am not really satisfied with the plan I currently use. I don’t mind paying to subscribe if it provides my company with the opportunity to have the pissedconsumer complaint/claim arbitrated, substantiated or removed..."

Jason M Free Plan

"We choose the free package to be able to respond to our customers’ needs. Good - easy to respond, word counter and spell check are great. We do appreciate the free account. Bad - our responses look hidden – they should be right after the post..."

Mike W Free Plan

"We use Plus plan. At the time we thought it was suitable for our business. Honestly, it doesn't really resolve issues, but it has helped other customers reach out to us first before leaving any negative feedback. It would be great if you could actually provide a link and/or email option for customers to contact us before posting negative comments on your website..."

Katie F Plus Plan client
Pissed Consumer

Social Monitor API

Get XML feed with new reviews and comments about your company.

Apply
Pissed Consumer

List Your Business

Create company profile on our site.

Get started

Please be advised that PissedConsumer's service offerings do not contemplate the removal of consumer complaints which conform to our Terms of Service. We encourage you to contact us for more details about our premium business services and our policies.